8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finishing these two paper-disasters.
2. Going to ALASKA on the 11th to see my sister, nieces and nephew!
3. Visiting the wildlife refuge, having "girl time" with my sis, and seeing Emma's ballet recital.
4. Finding a decent summer job (I hope).
5. Going to the farmer's market in Orono today. Yay for fresh fruit and veggies.
7. Having my friend Jon up here in the English department.
8. Ummm, if we're looking way ahead here, getting my Master's degree and (maybe?) moving to Boston.
8 Things I did yesterday:
3. Worked on my paper (on The Handmaid's Tale).
4. Realized that nine pages in, I don't have much more to say.
5. Watched an old episode of The Office.
6. Spent some quality time with my husband.
7. Um... I can't think of much else. This is sad. Uhhh... let's see. I brushed my teeth.
8. Stayed up way too late.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Have time to read books that aren't in any way related to school.
2. Write 20 pages about sound poetry. Sigh...
3. Get up the motivation to run every day.
4. Get an awesome publishing job.
5. Move without it being a huge hassle.
6. Find time to work on all the crafty projects I've been wanting to do.
7. Find a decent art museum that isn't three hours away.
8. Stop overscheduling myself.
8 Shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office